2010年11月10日星期三

A change in role again...

I go where the fate leads me.

After today, I had another role change in my job. I still hold the same title and work in the same team, but the role that I am responsible is completely changed.

There had been some priority changes to the team because of the latest budget cut. It was unfortunate given I just joined the team on 18th October. I was told I would be reuniting with Linda, whom I worked for in 2007, to give her a hand more like 6 months. Good old days. I am happy frankly, after reuniting with Paul earlier. It's like the old team's back now.

Since I'll be working on premier again, I am going back to my comfort zone, which is also positive to certain extent as I am still adjusting from being in a branch role to this more IT-oriented one, getting back into the comfort zone would help in this transition too.

Perhaps this is fate. Many many times I said I do not believe in god(s), I do believe in fate however. After 6 months, who knows what's going to happen. Right?

沒有留言:

發佈留言