2010年12月21日星期二

New blog entry

Realised I haven't updated this blog for a while, again. Same reason - getting a new life and needed time to get adjusted.

Yeah - I'm getting busier and busier, particularly after my boss went on leave and won't come back until next year. Right - we said goodbye, merry Christmas and happy new year on 3rd Dec before I headed to Australia for a one-week break.

After coming back, I got on with a pseudo-nightshift where I had to work from 8pm-12midnight 3 times a week. And candy and I spent the remaining time to clean up a bedroom to fit a new double bed.

Don't get me wrong. All interesting stuff. Just a bit busy and slightly overwhelming when they all come to me together at the same time.

Now the double bed has troves safely; the night calls have gone quiet until next year. I guess I can relax a bit finally.

Hope i'll have time to finish all pending blog entries... :P

沒有留言:

發佈留言