2010年12月29日星期三

New apps for trip planning

At 4am when I was watching the football match between Manchester united and Birmingham city, I found a few useful iPhone/ipad apps for trip planning.

Booking.com, DB Navigator of Deutsche Bahn and pocket travel for wikitravel.

All of these are now new to me. I have been using their content for trip planning all the way. However, the related apps ate going to make my life much easier, especially for the DB Navigator, as the DB website navigation experience is not perfect yet. The iPhone app of DB is much more sleek and efficient.

All great stuff. Hope you find them useful. I am unsure how to put hyperlinks but it's easy enough to search then as I did just that. :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

沒有留言:

發佈留言