2010年11月6日星期六

New start...

Again, it's been another while since I last updated this blog, since I came back from Europe.

Well, this is almost the exactly same cycle I went through every time I switched to a new role. Yes - I have just started a new role after I came back from Europe.

Remember I mentioned in my blog that I can now update my blog while I am travelling to or from work. The weird thing is, now, I don't have to travel much. My team is pilotting an agressive way of home working. We are required to come in the office only twice a week. We can stay and work at home for the remaining 3 days. So, the chance of me updating the blog while travelling is diminishing.

I have started my new role for 3 weeks. However, I met my teammates 6 times. How weird is that?! I am still adjusting myself to it with limited progress. The benefits of home working to my personal life is obvious. At least, I go to gym 2 times a week in the morning. Quite a healthy way of living I guess. Work-wise, I am not sure - it's hard to concentrate for 8 hours in a row at home. That's where I need a bit adjustment.

We'll see to that.

沒有留言:

發佈留言