2010年11月6日星期六

Blog entries pending...

I have now got about 10 entries pending to be posted on this blog. They are my travel journals with photos. So far, I have posted just one of them. Sometimes it's just hard to get my mind straight and finish all these pending tasks. Body is tired. Mind is exhausted.

Even now, I have time to write these things because I am travelling on an MTR train! Watched 'The Social Network' this morning. Was hoping I were same young as those folks... Had the time to work on those interesting business ideas and stuff... But I am not like that now.

But is it because I am just 10 years older than them then I lost all the energy? Don't think so. It's more like about motivation. Gotta get those out. I want to switch my old mode back. Not the one I look like now. Someone please help.

沒有留言:

發佈留言