2010年8月1日星期日

Movie weekend

What a cultural weekend I had! Watched Toy Story 3 and Inception. Despite the fact it's a bit tiring to watch in the early morning, both movies have done exceptionally well in touching and enlightening me. I did have some good laughs, a little bit of tears and quite many thoughts. Very good. I would recommend both to my friends. No doubt.

Inception made me search over the Internet for movie critics for confirmation o my thoughts and my desire for other perspectives in understanding the film. As expected, there're quite a few angles. The majority believes the whole film was a dream of Cobb, which makes sense to me. The more I think abou it, the more I feel that way. What do you think?

Anyways, I also told myself to stop thinking about it. It's gonna blow my mind up. It's a movie after all, a good one though. I also expect to read some articles to link the movie with 莊周 who dreamed about being a butterfly. We'll see if I m right about this. ;)

沒有留言:

發佈留言