2010年8月2日星期一

Hongkonger in Eastern Europe

After registering this gggohgoh account with blogspot, I realised I actually have another blog registered here. It's registered 2 years ago called Hongkonger in Eastern Europe. It had been an empty blog for 2 years until I wrote something on it yesterday.

Then some memories springed back to my mind. I was then trying to record my daily lives in Prague and Warsaw. For some unknown reasons, the plan never took off. I guess I was still using my xanga quite heavily.

Now, I feel I missed a great chance to write a good blog. The daily lives of a person working overseas could be very interesting to one's friends to the least. So I want to make up for the mistake now. I wanna make some personal time and invest in this project, like writing a chronicle of my life in Prague and Warsaw, as well as my travelling around eastern and central Europe. That could be really cool and it's also a record of myself. When I look back, I cannot stop smiling. Huge lots of memories there. I wish I had been more matured at that time. I wish I could travel more, experience more and such and such. I wish I can still have such chance again. I really wish............

沒有留言:

發佈留言