2010年8月3日星期二

Good bosses

Recently quite a few managers whom I worked for contacted me and asked how am I doing. Got another call this morning. Honestly, I have been quite touched by each of them. Simple message, genuine care.

It's the kind of things which keep me going. Not only because I know there are good people on earth, of course, but it's also a reflection of my contribution being valued when I worked for them. It's very comforting to know about. The one thing one could lose very easily at down times is confidence. The moment we start to question ourselves, we are on the wrong track. That's my experience and I don't think I am wrong. I had been there...

I don't think I am young anymore. I have got quite many years of working experiences under my belt. I have got enough exposure to work in different cultures comfortably. What I lack is, perhaps, an area of expertise which I can build on in the next 5 years. Thus, I am still confused. Still wondering what I should and what I could do. The next few months could be critical to me. I am unsure; I just feel that way.

沒有留言:

發佈留言