2010年9月7日星期二

Next move

After leaving my branch for 4 months, I guess I am looking at my next move now. If I'll get a move, it'll be my 9th position in this company, in 6 years.

I consider myself quite lucky to be able to work in so many different areas all these years. Of course, one could always expect more. If more good things ever happened to me, I would not have been in this situation now. I don't want to be a greedy man, so I'll be content with my situation. Let my life flow freely with time. Hopefully, good things will happen to me naturally.

I need to remind myself constantly, in this materialistic world, I am not motivated by monetary terms. All I want is satisfaction and being recognized by the people I know. Perhaps I also want to travel freely one day. This, well, will require some savings. Working in a bank is quite distracting to my non-materialistic dream. The monetary award I get from my job does make it hard for me to simply quit and enjoy my life or even to start my own business. The trade-off is hard to take. Need more determination. However, I know it's growing...

沒有留言:

發佈留言