2010年10月4日星期一

15 hours to France

On my way to the airport now.

Just finished my blog entry of my taiwan trip when riding the airport bus. That's why I hail the success of mobile blog device. It did help kill the hour of travel time...

For this trip, Candy and I are carrying a 65L backpack, a hand-carry sized suitcase and 2 handbags. I realised just now how long time I haven't used my bakpack... Probably since my trip back from the baltics tigers in 2008. Sinc then I haven't really been on any rough trip at all. Of course, my coming Europe trip is not gonna be a rough trip. However, it will take us travelling across several cities. A backpack would be more convenient.

I do love carrying my backpack for travel. It gives you the feeling on being on a adventurous trip and a bit of nostalgia. Simply put, it feels great! Hope I will use it more often afterwards :)

沒有留言:

發佈留言