2010年7月29日星期四

First blog with my iPhone

It's been a while I haven't written any blog. Mainly coz its priority slipped from my to-do list. However, sometimes I do want to write something down, get my thoughts recorded, get my feelings on the paper.

Then, I was thinking... Maybe blogging with my phone when I travel would be a good idea. After all, the main reason I didn't blog much was time. So, I registered a blogger account. Thought google blog would support iPhone browsing. Hell no! I couldn't write any entry with safari! But, as I expected, there must be some apple apps around to help. As a test to this app and how my idea works, I write this entry and hopefully I will do this more often and regularly.

I'm on my way home now. Just had dinner with my old team. Great time; fond memories. As I told them, it's great to see all of them progressing and becoming an RM now. They deserve it. Of coz, I m very happy too. What's happier then helping my team grow? Haha, perhaps getting myself grow?

Today is a special day. I met Ruth in the morning. Then I had lunch with Linda. And wrapped up the day with a great dinner with my old team. All stirred up happy memories. Good times. Now... What's next for me?

沒有留言:

發佈留言